We value your privacy
What information do we collect?
1. Nexus may collect personal information about individuals during the course of its business, including for example:
(a) name, address and contact information;
(b) interest in Nexus’s products and/or services;
(c) information about customers of Nexus; and
(d) other information such as accreditations or membership of professional associations.
2. Generally, we collect personal information directly from you, however sometimes we may collect personal information from publicly available records, customers of Nexus and other third parties.
3. If you do not give us personal information which we ask you for, it may affect our ability to provide you with our services and with information about them.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
4. We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected and related purposes (which are usually apparent when we collect it). Such uses include:
(a) providing our services to you, to manage and account for our services, and to improve our services;
(b) managing our relationships with customers of Nexus;
(c) providing customers of Nexus with information about our events or our services that may interest them and, more generally, to maintain our relationships with you and others;
(d) facilitating our business operations; and
(e) uses permitted or required by law.
5. We may disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, and also:
(a) to any person where necessary or desirable in connection with our provision of our services.
(b) to our related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth);
(c) to our service providers so that they can provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business; or
(d) as permitted under the National Privacy Principles.
6. Where we do not disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or any of the other purposes listed in paragraphs 4 and 5 above, we will only disclose your personal information with your consent.
7. We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information, whether in electronic or other form, that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access and correction
8. You may request access at any time to personal information we hold about you an”d:
(a) We may charge you a fee where access is provided and
(b) We may refuse to provide access if the National Privacy Principles allow us allow us to do so.
Our online privacy and security
The type of information we require online depends on how you wish to use this web site. It is possible for you to visit this web site without telling us who you are.
Your information will be held in strictest confidence. Personal information will not be released to third parties except to further the purpose for which you provide the information and as set out above.
We cannot individually identify you from information collected by our web site without you knowledge.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or the way in which we handle your personal information, you may contact us in the following way:
The General Manager
Nexus Collections Pty Ltd
PO Box 6424
YATALA DC QLD 4207
You can obtain general information on privacy issues in Australia by visiting the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au
FAQ's about our online privacy and security
We will use your information for the purpose of completing business with us, or in any way that you give us permission to.
No. We never sell, trade, lease or rent any personally identifiable information to other companies.
Whenever a page is accessed over the web, this web site records the time, date and URL (Uniform Resource Locater – global address on the WWW) of the request. This information cannot uniquely identify user information. It allows us to improve our service to you and to other customers as a whole. For example, we compile statistics that show the daily number of visitors to our sites, the daily requests we receive for particular files on our web sites, and what countries those requests come from. These aggregated statistics are used internally to better provide services to the public.
Spam means unsolicited advertising material sent via email. We will not send out this type of material.